- We deliver throughout the Republic of South Africa (S.A.).
- For orders originating outside of the borders of S.A. please contact our office to talk to a sales representative and arrange an alternative, as we are unable to accept orders that are intended for exportation via our website.
- Alternatively, you may place your order online and select the ‘Collect Order’ option on the checkout page.
- Please note that all orders originating beyond the borders of S.A. will attract South African VAT (Value Added Tax), which you may claim back through your relevant tax authorities.
- All delivery times are only guidelines. In rare cases where deliveries may be delayed due to location, accidents or disruption, we will not be held liable for any resulting loss or damage and do not offer compensation for any late deliveries.
- Upon delivery of your order, visually inspect the packaging for any obvious shipping damage. If signs of possible damage are evident, have the carrier note the condition on the shipping papers before the shipping receipt is signed, or advise the carrier of the condition as soon as it is discovered.
- Deliveries only take place during office hours from Monday to Friday. Weekends and public holidays not included.
- Orders will rarely be delivered unless the authorised consignee is available to sign for its acceptance, therefore please ensure the contact person listed will be available to sign the freight agent’s waybill and accept the parcel.
- If the authorised consignee is unable to accept delivery in person, we recommend that you advise us of an alternative authorised person who will be available to sign the freight agent’s waybill and accept the parcel on your behalf.
- Ensure the correct postal code and contact number is used when adding your shipping details.
Please contact us if you have further questions or require any further assistance regarding your online order.
- For orders originating outside of the borders of South Africa, you may arrange collection from our offices with your preferred 3rd party courier company, as long as appropriate arrangements are made directly with us once the order has been processed successfully online.
- Alternatively if you prefer to collect your order from our office and have selected the ‘collect order’ option during online checkout, kindly advise our office in order to have your order ready for a collection time convenient to you.
- Note: Online orders originating from outside of South Africa’s borders, and for which the option ‘collect order’ has been selected, will incur the South African VAT (Value Added Tax) charge of 14%. This amount may be claimed back by you through the appropriate authorities in your country of destination.
- If you have selected the ‘collect order’option, you will be responsible for arranging your own courier to collect your order from our offices located at:
Unit 4, Section 6, Lonsdale Building, Lonsdale Way, Pinelands,7405
- Before collecting any orders, you will receive a notification (via email) once the online order has been processed successfully that your order is ready at our offices.
- Please do not arrange collection before receiving this email confirmation, as we can’t guarantee your order will be ready and it will be your responsibility to make arrangements to re-collect it at the correct time, should this eventuality occur. We will not be liable for any additional costs you may incur as a result of this.
- Please note that collection times are strictly between 8:00am and 4:00pm (GMT+2), Monday to Friday only. Not including Public Holidays or weekends.